Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First Post Bitches...

Hey, sorry about the bitches thing...
OK, so here we go...
I am not really sure if we have a purpose here, just really a deal where people that know people can put things... Happy shiny things... I don't know... Like how cool your kids are, or spouses, or pets, or car or vacation or whatever...
I would hate to really set any rules about what is or isn't appropriate... we are all adults and know how to treat people that we are familiar with... We all love each other, kinda sorta maybe, and should feel free to be able to speak our minds without fear, stuff like that...
I am very willing to help anyone that needs it, maybe with how to post a picture or do some fancy html or something... I guess since I created this thing it makes me the overlord... worship me...
Thats about it... go to town.
Love,
Catfish
p.s. oh, feel free to come up with your own nickname if you don't like the one I gave you. I am gonna go by Catfish, yo...
p.p.s. Oh, except for Kitten Chow... she has to stay Kitten Chow unless she can convince me otherwise.

No comments: