Thursday, January 18, 2007

Girls with Daddy Issues

So, I had a good portion of a post discussing the merits of girls with Daddy issues...

It was pretty good, and really ripped into the "fairer" sex a little bit.

Then I had an awesome night out with a member of our Y chromosome lacking gender, so it didn't feel right to post something like that when my heart just wasn't in it.

So yeah. Dinner, good conversation, good company, plus craptacular horror movie (Primeval) afterwards, plus connection with the other person = AWESOME.

As I am awesome 24/7/365, this was to be expected, but I am still grinning like an idiot. It's kinda cute.

Of course, now I have to clean my apartment. You almost need a Hazmat team and the guys from Halliburton to pull it off (I'm not calling FEMA. Need this job done within the forseeable future.)

Hey Wonka! I want an Oompa Loompa NOW!

Picturing Trey as Willy Wonka is pretty frightening.

However, for those of you wondering: Girls with Daddy Issues are amazing. :-D

No comments: