Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Moving...

My office is moving this week. Just down the street but we may as well be moving across the country. You would think there would have been some thought put into the move by the 'management' but we are just today (wednesday) starting to put things in boxes. We have to be out of the buliding (4 floors, 2 of production equipment) on Friday. We will all come to work on Monday and the thought is (by management) that all the production, communication, administration, sales, diapatch and customer service problems will be solved! I can't wait!! Luckily as a sales person I can get the hell out of there whenever neccesary. This is why I have lived in the same place forever and ever..... moving sucks.

3 comments:

Catfish said...

I get to move on Thursday (next)... I will be moving aproximately 15 ft to the right. Moves are ONLY to be done on Thursdays, no exceptions...
This will require me to take down all my flair, unplug all my peripherals, and move everything myself, including the comp and the filing cabinet...
There is no explanation for this move, other than "...everyone is moving"...
Today (being Thursday) 10 other people will be moving 15 ft to the right, so that next Thursday 8 of us can then move 15ft to the right into the now vacant desks...
I think this is the 12th move in 5 years for me...

Anonymous Dog Owner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous Dog Owner said...

How far to the right can you go? Who is moving into the empty left? Pretty soon you'll have everyone piled up on the right and have a big empty space on the left for laying down or spinning in circles or playing twister with coworkers or even just a little yoda on a 'stretchy' day. Cool.