Monday, January 22, 2007

Poop Report

For those of you who need to know, a Poop Report is extremely important when you have dogs. Especially spoiled dogs that have a babysitter during the day when you're at work. Knowing if the poop happened or not is an evening changing event. If it hasn't happened, you need to maybe take an extra walk or a longer walk after dinner and sometimes prior to dinner depending on the look in your dogs eyes. Also, if you are going to go somewhere in the car you aqre going to need to talke a little extra time before climbing in...just in case.

If it has happened, it is nice to know the number of times, consistancy (if different than usual), place (if it's interesting....sometimes they find new favorite places and I would like to take them there if I know about it) and of course I would want to know if they were cute when they pooped. I have the very best 'sitters' I could ever find and I get the scoop on the poop on a regular basis. Other than the dogs I don't really have a thing for poop....just the usual stuff.

2 comments:

WestCoastGold said...

OMG! YES! A poop Report! I have a dog and I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND! My dog must poop twice in the am and twice in the pm, after eating. At the minimum. If we go for longer walks.. he can poop more. However, 2 is the minimum between walks so he doesn't have to hold the poop for too long. He is an excellent poop holder but I wouldn't want to force it on him. He MUST walk to poop. No just going out on a leash and pooping in the same spot each day. It takes a good brisk walk, but it doesn't have to be long. (The walk, not the poop).

Paula said...

Word...the older brother always poops cutely. Everything he does has a touch of elegance.