Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Truth



Not sure what the frog theme is about, but here's one that I dated last summer. He, unfortunately, was not hispanic.

The secret this, the secret that.. geez. I will never ever confide in Trey again. I tell him one eensy bitsy tiny secret and look what happens. All of a sudden my bizness is all just out there. I mean, even the pee part. Nothing is sacred with him. That being said, I must say that there were some discrepencies in Trey's version of 'The Secret'. First of all, I did not imagine what my life would be like with the last name 'Sanchez'. His last name was not Sanchez. That was his first name. It was most DEFINITELY not a bottle of Arbor Mist (Strawberry White Zinfandel). It was Coors Lite, in honor of my recently departed Hispanic friend. Check it out http://www.coors.com/news_releases_detail.asp?pr_ID=151. I normally do not drink Coors Lite, but it was a special occasion and everything. Coors lite makes me quite gassy too, so I was really going all out. Anyway, I digress. I need to add that the phone calls did not start until AFTER I told Trey my secret. Draw your own conclusions. I have set up a trap outside to catch whatever is making the odd little tracks around my house. When it snowed they were really evident. Like tiny little Nike Air Jordan prints, but only the left foot. Just sort of drag marks where the right foot print should be. Thus far all I have succeeded in trapping is the neighbors cat (oddly with a Sombrero on). I did go ahead and check with El Centro De La Raza. They did not know my new friend. I think he must have been one of those good folks that volunteer their time under an alias, and in disguise. Maybe he volunteered dressed as a midget.

No comments: