Friday, January 26, 2007

A whole new world

I got glasses this week. The guy who sold them to me was really good. I got two pairs. One for driving and one for reading.
When I left his office, I put my new spectacles on and screamed my ass off. I could see everything. I drove home going "wow" and giggling a lot. It was like acid, minus the feeling that my body was evaporating into the atmosphere. It was awesome.
Then, the next afternoon, I got control of the remote for like 15 minutes, and it was the Little House on the Prairie episode where Mary got her glasses and the whole world was amazing, the violin background music swelled to a panty-wetting climax...my car ride was totally like that.
Hey, speaking of wet panties, Charles Ingalls was oh-so sexy on that show. If I lived in Walnut Grove I would tear his suspenders off in a second.

3 comments:

WestCoastGold said...

Holy Sh*t, are you KIDDING ME.. I had the biggest crush on Michael Landon.. and all this time I kept it a big secret. He was HAWT. Feathered hair and all.

Anonymous Dog Owner said...

I did naughty big girl things with him in a dream once.....him and Davy Jones from the Monkeys....

WestCoastGold said...

haha.. I liked Keith Partridge from the Partridge family.