Thursday, February 8, 2007

I ate raw chicken for lunch. I was in an Italian resaurant, very dark, kinda sexy, very bad garlic breath and half way through the Chicken Marsala ( I had eaten the thin part and had a couple bites of the thick part) I noticed the chicken was really chewy and rubbery........ The waitress did not charge me for the meal (nice) but if I get food poisening what do I get? Days off work, no energy, no going to the gym, no walking my cute little boys, throwing up (& stuff...) no eating, or drinking, laying down alot with ginger ale by my side..with a straw.

If I can lose about 15 pounds it would be worth it!

1 comment:

WestCoastGold said...

You know.. we live in a twisted society where being ill is considered a great thing if we can lose weight.... ;-) That being said.. I'm all over it.