Thursday, February 22, 2007

Satisfaction - Lower your expectations

2 days and counting. I move on Saturday. I'm all packed. Okay, that's a bald-faced LIE. I am sufficiently packed. Yes, I have decided to live in the world of 'good-enough'. I'm tired of thinking everything has to be perfect. I'm almost packed, it's good'nuff. So hey, I am buying new furniture, love it. I am painting my walls red. I know, seems a little risky, but whatthehell... it'll be good'nuff. I'm buying red and chocolate brown pillows for the couch. I will also need the following: coffee table, end table, tv stand, dining room table and chairs, bed, bedding, bathroom stuff, pictures (art). I know, you're asking yourself.. geez... did she have ANYTHING? Well, yes I did. I got rid of it cuz it was simply NOT good'nuff. See.. that can work both ways that good'nuff thing. I took None Given's advice. FOR REAL. Okay, that's another lie. I didn't get rid of EVERYTHING.. but I will be as soon as I can replace it with stuff that's good'nuff. Life is good.... yes.. good'nuff.