Saturday, March 17, 2007

Look out!

I'm going on a MAJOR diet tomorrow.......no sugar, no dairy, no wheat,no rice, no oats, no dressing, no oils,no nuts, no bananas, no beef, no pork, only a few items from the outline perimeter in the grocery store, nothing from the inside rows, no sauces, no sushi, no friut & grain bars from starbucks, nothing white. Yep, chicken, fish, limited fruits and veggies......that's me...tomorrow. Oh yeah...exercise too. In a few months look out! I'll be the absolute bomb!

2 comments:

WestCoastGold said...

OMG.. dear girl, don't deprive yourself! You'll go on a bingeing spree in two days... trust me..I know.. that being said.. more power to ya, sista. Break a leg, whatever, go for it, you'll feel amazing when all that junky food is out of your system! Damn.. now you've motivated me. I'm going to try and cut out white sugar .. hahahahhaaaaahaha.. TRY.. I will try.

Paula said...

Dang, ADO! You already look like the bomb. WTF? Anyhoo, I know that you accomplish pretty much anything you set your mind to...success is already guaranteed if ADO's involved.