Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Big toothless grin


The Noner lost another tooth yesterday, that's 2 in 2 days.
Lost one at grandma's house eating candy, lost the second one yesterday, after her sister knocked her in the mouth or something, the details are a little hazy...
So, she is a little apprehensive of the tooth fairy, you dig... doesn't want the tooth fairy to take her teeth because then they would be gone, and there is probably something about some strange "fairy" coming into her room in the middle of the night and messing with her stuff... I am trying to remember what it was like, but for some reason I don't think I really cared when I was little, didn't seem important... I do remember being scared here and there, thought I was seeing ghosts, and perhaps I was... boo...

5 comments:

ChinoMoreno said...

YAY! Congrats to Fiona! Kyra's mouth looks eerily similar! I love it. I told Kyra that the tooth fairy gives the teeth back to the parents so they can keep them. I don't know why I am keeping them. My mom kept mine so I guess I think that is what I am supposed to do. Are you keeping hers? I have two of Kyra's teeth in my purse right now. True story.

WestCoastGold said...

I think I have the entire contents of my son's mouth, as far as his baby teeth are concerned, in a drawer in my bedroom. It is a weird thing, why do we save our chidren's TEETH?? He lost his last one last year sometime. He was beyond believing in the toof fairy, but he took the money nonetheless.

Anonymous Dog Owner said...

The photo of the toothless smile is awesome and the toothles smile in person is even awesomer!

Paula said...

I feel the need to save their teeth because they're so effing cute. Also, I remember when they first came in, waaayyy back when, you know, when they were little babies, and their little teeth coming IN to their mouth was such a big deal, and you know, now they're getting older, which is all good, it's not like we can stop it from happening anyway...but still, wasn't it soooo awesome when they were little cuddly babies, and you feel like you put in a good day's work when all you did was hold a widdle baby, all day long?
Maybe that's it.

WestCoastGold said...

None given...
well said.. I think you nailed it.. Now I need a baby fix. Anybody wanna loan me a baby for about 2 hours? I promise to love it and cuddle it and feed it and keep it warm and clean.. and I also promise to kiss it's toes.