Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My iPod Hates Me

Ok. So I have my iPod on shuffle today. I have 3000+ songs on that bad boy. I played 68 songs today. Why not the magic number 69? Because I am not a tramp, that's why. Anyhoo, that m'fer played Christina Aquilera 5 times!!! WTF??? Now, you may wonder why she is on there to begin with. I, being the nice mommy I am, burned it for Little Chow #1. She likes that crap. I am just wondering how it can pick songs at random and hit the same "artist" so many times and leave others untouched? Maybe I should get a Zune. I'll bet Bill Gates could use a few extra dollars. Anyway, it did throw me a bone and give me Faith No More. Now I am throwing you a bone.

2 comments:

Paula said...

You kids and your iPods.

I bought a CD today, and will continue to do so, dag nabbit!

I will continue to cuss over getting the wrapper off, and then say the F word 14 more times trying to get that damn tape off, and I will enjoy every minute of it!

You know why? Two things: album art and liner notes.

P.S. It was the new OK GO, and it's very snappy and hep.

ChinoMoreno said...

The wrapper is worth every trying, maddening second. You enjoy your new present to yourself! I still buy CD's. I just download them so I don't have to fiddle around with them!!