Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Fuckin' York!



We got back last night. Our choir was the best. Seriously. We made all the other choirs our bitches.

For those of you who haven't been, I really don't know what to say about NY, because it was so awesome it was sick. I'm in love with the subway. And the Mr. Softee ice cream trucks. And the totally cute cheap clothes.

I think I must have walked 30 miles over the weekend, and I didn't even notice. what did I see, you ask? I think you mean, what didn't I see?

I'm pretty sure I saw it all. Statue of Liberty, as exhibited above, Empire State Building, Ground Zero, Central Park, Times Square, John Lennon's apartment building, Carnegie Hall (duh), the Carnegie Deli with the most insanely orgasmic pickles on the planet...and the (cue the angels singing) Garment District, jammed with wholesale CUTE things all over the place.

Wait 'til y'all see my silver sequined high tops. You will be so envious you will want to jack me for my shoes. But the glare from them will confuse you and you will end up blindly flailing about. And then you'll probably poop your pants. so don't even try it.

We all need to go there. All the Super Happies. We'll all go in on a room together to keep things cheap and then rock the town all night. For reals. I'm ready to go back right now. Who's in?

2 comments:

Anonymous Dog Owner said...

I'm in....totally!!

ChinoMoreno said...

I'm there! I am glad you are back and that you had such an awesome time! Let's pack up and go!