Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sleepy...so sleepy

Dude. Yesterday I woke up long enough to call into Fiona's school and my school/work and tell them we're not coming. (Fiona caught my cold, see.)

Anyhoo, I went back to sleep...and woke up at 2 in the afternoon. For real. I counted: 17 hours, I was asleep. Then, last night, I went to bed at 9:30, fully expecting to hit the ground running this morning. But no. I managed to get up and get Jessica to school, and I HAVE to go to school today (my instructor may not be there) but, for real, if I didn't have to go to school today, I would be sawing logs right now. My head feels like it's wrapped in gauze and I just want to close my eyes and go away for awhile.

The coffee did not work, and I'm looking ahead to that day, sometime in the future, where I will be caught up on my sleep and feeling more like a human again. That'll be awesome.

1 comment:

ChinoMoreno said...

Man, that sucks! Weren't you illin' when you got back from NYC? You just can't catch a break. I hope you feel better quick!