Thursday, June 21, 2007

Crushin' on Brian

I honestly don't remember my very first crush, but the first one that came to my mind was Brian Summers in the 7th grade. He was one of the "cool kids" and I was totally digging him. He had all of the qualifications. Feathered hair, flipped collar, earring...you know. The important stuff. So, we would hold hands at Skate King and he would walk me home from school. Not all the way. Just up until the last hill. At the time I thought it was because that way, my mom couldn't see us making out but now I think he was just lazy. Or he had to go load a bowl. In high school he got a little (a lot) out of control with the Mary Jane and his parents made him go to rehab. He ended up wearing this device that would shock him every now and then. It was pretty funny. He used to crank it up and you could see his muscles all spaz out and stuff. Good times. But I digress. Brian and I lasted for 3 glorious months and then he dumped me. He said it was because I put myself down too much but I know it was because he wanted to go out with Dana Daniels. He wasted no time in hooking up with that one. She was a total slut. No she wasn't. But, her mom did buy her an RX7 and let her drive it to school. In the 7th grade! WTF???

3 comments:

WestCoastGold said...

She was 12 and she was driving? Skate King?! OMG.. did you live in Kent?

ChinoMoreno said...

Probably 12 or 13. I don't know. All I know is she had a car in middle school and she drove herself to school! I lived in Renton and we would have skate parties at Skate King. Is this a place you used to frequent?? Don't be afraid to admit it!!

Paula said...

Brian Summers was a DICK!