Thursday, June 21, 2007

Prostituting for Posts

Ok People.

One of the only reasons I'm posting is to get rid of my previous post. I got tired of seeing it everytime I logged in to see what my blogger friends had posted.

That's right people, I have no life. I actually check this blog almost daily. Okay, daily. I just think it's the coolest thing ever and I wish everybody here would post something all the time! How can I entice you to post something? Hmm.. For everyone of you that posts something by tomorrow, I will pay you a buck? No.. boring.. a buck doesn't even get you a cup of coffee anymore. How about this, everybody tell the story of their first crush?! I will post mine when at least 3 of you post something. Yes, I know.. lame enticement. It's all I've got. Besides, my story is awesome. You just wait.....

No comments: