Monday, June 4, 2007

Radiohead

KC:

Feel free to school me in Radiohead matters as much as you wish.
Alls I know is that I loved "Creep" like a thousand years ago.
And then, a friend of mine gave me a sample CD of this guy:

linky rhymes with flinky

And I was all like, uhh.... Radiohead piano music sounds iffy, right? I mean, I've heard bluegrass Van Halen (WRONG!) and jazz Bob Marley (WRONG!) But this guy (Christopher O'Riley) is the SHIT, and he made me see the error of my ways, because I don't think I appreciate Radiohead as much as they are due.

I have a 5 dollar coupon for Borders. Which Radiohead CD should I buy?


XOXOXO

1 comment:

ChinoMoreno said...

Oh my. Maybe I shouldn't say this here, just keep it on the down low ya know, but I'll burn them for you if you want. If you insist on being all legal like and buying one, I'd recommend OK Computer for the first one. But you may become hooked! We need to get together so I can hook you up. I can make you a mixed tape! How cute would that be?!? I will go check out the guy that you mentioned now. Woo Hoo! I love new music!

XOXOXO right back at ya!