Thursday, January 25, 2007

Doubt

You know, self-doubt is a BITCH. She's exciting and silly and fun and then she's crabby and confusing and insomnia making.. all at the same time. Especially when the decision involves the rest of your life and other people. For the sake of this post, I'll call this doubt 'Sybil'. On the one hand Sybil is all mystery and excitement and thrills. On the other hand, Sybil is unpredictable, angry and unstable. Sometimes the adjectives flip flop. For example, she will be mysterious, yet unstable... Or she'll be exciting yet angry. I'll be contemplating all my options and I'll decide something and Sybil will be all calm and in agreement. Then all of a sudden she'll just up and get angry and confused. She can't make up her mind and it's driving me nuts.

2 comments:

Catfish said...

It's making YOU nuts... I think I know what you are maybe talking about and I am still confused... who is this Sybil person? Does she have a sister? Is that a euphemism for your monthly cycle? Or is it like your boobs or something, and for some reason you named each of them Sybil and they are... uh... fighting about something...

WestCoastGold said...

I named my doubt SYBIL. LOL