Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's like telling the Pope how to be Catholic

Dude. Poor Catfish. He just can't grasp the magnitude of Kitten Chow's expertise in all things RAWK! Last time we visited, Catfish was all like, "Hey! This new Wolfmother is the balls! I will make Kitten Chow a copy. She's a butt rocker--I know she will like it!" When the aforementioned CD (burned with love) was presented, she was all, "eh...yeah, I've had this for like an infinity years already---you mean you just discovered this?"

I tried to explain. I told him, "You can't tell her anything about butt rock...she already knows everything about it."

Then he tried to tell her how cool Pantera was, and did she ever listen to Pantera, and again, the response was, "Uh, yeah, dumbass...I was listening to them on the way to work this morning. Where the hell have you been? On Mars or something?"

And then, after that, he tried to tell her that the Antique Monkeys or some such thing were good, and she should listen to them. Dude, come on. I've known her for like freaking ever. That Monkey band is all like euro punk ska stuff. As if.

All's I'm sayin', is that if you think you can actually broaden Kitten Chow's butt-rock horizon (that sounds a little bit wrong), it can not be done. She knows all. In fact, you should face the truth and defer to her bidding when you are in the mood for some face-melting rock.

However hard you think you may rock, you will never come close to Kitten Chow's mastery of the genre. She, like, has her Ph.D. (poser-hatin' degree) in Rock and Roll.

Reckinize!

No comments: