Friday, January 19, 2007

Good godamn friday to ya...

Hey ya'll...
uh... shoot, I lost it... I was going to compliment you, talk about how attractive and sexy you all are all of a sudden or something... and you are... great to have you here...
A couple points of business, yo...
1) How do you like the template? We can change it if you like. I was thinking of making some space on the left for pictures or graphics of some sort that we can contribute to... pets, chirren, stuff, you know... Let me know if there is any support for this.
2) We could change the whole thing, not use the rounders template... I can customize it or we can scrounge one up...
3) I wanna hear from Kitten Chow... she rocks and I think she can at least say HI...
4) Holy Shit, I wanna hear from MerMortuary... I strive to smell as good as she does, as I secretly covet her smelly smells that smell so good... some may find this objectional, but she has this incense oil called Dirty Hippie or something that I LOVE... and when we go to her house and give our hugs howdy or goodbye I secretly smell her...
5) ADO, you know when you come over and get your boys, I have been wanting to tell you how fun it is to have you all joined up here... your hair looks fantastic, btw... oh, and the boys pooped this afternoon...
6) WCG, you looked great today... your hair also looks great... did I tell you about this one time at this place we see each other at, I was doing my thing and I looked up from my thing and all the fella's were standing up like prairie dogs, very interested in something... I was all like WTF, and stood up to see what was going on... you were there and you were moving a filing cabinet and the fella's were looking at your boobs... I was all like, damn dudes... I respect you more than that so just took a quick look and went back to work... just thought I would throw that out there since I have to move my desk next week and don't respect you anymore so maybe you could help me move...
7) Chuck, uh, everytime you say something about canoodling I thing you are going to "cannoli", which is a tube filled with a creamy filling, so I guess, in a way we ARE talking about the same thing... how ironic or something... its a pun...
8) RedBear, they replaced the light in the mensroom on our floor, but you know what? The light is out in the bathroom downstairs over the stalls... its really dark down there...
9) None Given, you are super hot and sexy... I was thinking the other day that if we were at a party and you went and took a dump in the corner I would HAVE to assume that this was ok and I had been missing something all these years, because you can do no wrong... I was also thinking that if we were at a party and you told me to take a dump in the corner I would probably HAVE to do it because I trust you and you would never steer me wrong... because you rock and stuff...

Thats about it....

1 comment:

WestCoastGold said...

What?! You're lying cuz I don't have boobs.

~WCG