Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Shhhhh

I think I know the secret..but it's not really a secret to me since I don't care about it. So then it is just information that I know and don't care about. I have alot of that. I'd much rather know a good secret that I would try to keep but I'm not good at keeping secrets so I would most likely tell someone and tell them to keep it for me.

Come to think of it...I'm not good at too many things at all. Just love. That's all I'm good at. And cooking...love and cooking, that's all.

5 comments:

Paula said...

Dang, as if that wasn't enough...
If all the world had your love skills, we would all be doing pretty darn good.

WestCoastGold said...

I'm tellin ya.. love and cookin is all you need.

WestCoastGold said...

wait.. you know the secret? You aren't kitten chow... as far as I know Catfish only told Kitten Chow... I know the secret, because I am the owner of said secret.. maybe we are talking about different secrets.

Catfish said...

Actually...

Paula said...

Actually, Trey is a gossipmongering blabbermouth. There. I said it.