Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy President's Day

I sure am glad I have this day off so I can reflect upon, ummm, something. Yes.
I feel sorry for those who had to go to work today who don't get that chance. Hopefully they'll have time to observe it tonight when they get home from work. My traditional festivities include thinking about doing laundry, refereeing the girls, and when I'm feeling especially reverent I look at pennies and quarters and think about presidents. What's your favorite President's Day tradition?

3 comments:

WestCoastGold said...

I like to sit and reflect on our current president and all the wonderful things he has done for our country. I do feel that he has enriched the world and possibly has been the best president, ever. We are lucky to be led by such a highly intelligent, articulate, man. I especially like his stand on abortion and gay marriage. He's the best. I especially like how he imposes his personal opinions and values on everybody. I totally believe him, we are winning the war.

Catfish said...

I like sausage...

ChinoMoreno said...

I like to go to my log cabin, throw in my wooden teeth and chop down a cherry tree or two. That is what I did tonight after work.