Monday, February 19, 2007

Enquiring Minds Want to Know

Ok, looks like it is time for me to post something so I will give you a little glimpse into my very exciting life. I am sitting here in my little cubicle in the corner of the office all by myself, eating cinnamon tic tacs and listening to Disturbed. (Can you hear it, Catfish? I'll turn it up a little for you) I am sporting some new jeans and tennies that I scored this weekend. Got 'em on sale. I do love a good sale! A strange thing occured to me while I was shopping. It seems that I have aged. The clothes at this store were geared towards the youngsters. I am no longer a youngster and I do not know when I ceased to be one. It just kind of happened. You will be glad to know that this startling realization did not stop me from purchasing the items or from rocking them today. I will continue to wear them with pride while packing lunches, wiping runny noses and picking up bunny poop.

No comments: