Sunday, February 18, 2007

Wish I was reading The Enquirer

Come on people. I know I'm not the only one without much of a life, so I come here to post and read a lot. Wait, let's rephrase that. I am probably the ONLY one here without much of a life... so perhaps those of you with lives could go ahead and share bits and pieces of them here, with me.

Don't make me start posting about Anna Nicole Smith's played out story (God rest her soul), or the fact that Britney Spears shaved her head and got a new tattoo. Please make me stop. Please make them stop. You know, as many people as Britney is surrounded by, you'd think at least ONE person would be able to talk to her and tell her she's continuing to commit career suicide. Where's her mother in all this? I know I know.. she's an adult blah blah blah yadee yah.. but seriously.. somebody please stop her. It's truly a train wreck. I'm not trying to follow her story, really. Honest.

No comments: