Monday, April 30, 2007

My turn! My turn!

1. I don't know anyone on this blog except Catfish and None Given
2. I have hotflashes
3. I love my job but don't want to work anymore
4. I'm going to try to find a gym downtown so I can workout during work
5. 4 guys at work have a 'crush' on me. Maybe 5
6. I've been single for 4 years
7. I believe I'm the oldest person on this blog
8. My daughter is awesome
9. I like jigsaw puzzles
10. I never eat what I really want to eat
11. I had breast cancer and I'm all better now
12. Some perceive me as being a snob...but I don't think I am
13. I just found out that my desk is going to be moved.....I DON"T THINK SO!
14. ....I have to move my desk by tomorrow
15. I don't love my job so much after all
16. I can eat extremely large portions of food
17. My dogs are little Gods
18. I tend to ramble

So that's a little more about me!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Well, you're definitely not a snob. You're one of the nicest people in the universe, as far as I can tell. And I have excellent judgment. But, you probably could get away with being a snob because you really are a cut above most of us folks...