Thursday, April 26, 2007

Crap Report and Damage Assessment

ADO, I'm sorry I didn't get to the boys in time. I'm suffering a massive head cold, and after I took the Noner and the Viking to school, I came home and laid down for awhile.

I got to the boys at 11:30AM, but it was already too late.

Crap Report:
-Two piles over by the sliding glass door (the poopoo pad was untouched).
-One viscous pile in the living room


Damage Assessment:
One "Seattle's Best Places" Magazine. (Now we know Chewie's feelings about this particular publication.) The magazine was disposed of in the kitchen trash receptacle.


Conclusion:
Both boys were guilty, as evidenced by the poo on both of their butt hair areas. (They each got power washed by the shower massage.)

End report.

4 comments:

Anonymous Dog Owner said...

Wow! First of all...sorry you don't feel good. Secondly....WOW! 3 poops! I think that's a record in such a short time! Did you give them hi-fives or anything? I hadn't finished the Magazine yet but as long as the 'O' mag is unsoiled I'll be alright. My first thought is 'Poor babies'! My second is 'Poor None Given' I'll make it up to you....maybe do a load of your laundry or something?? Thanks for everything.........

ChinoMoreno said...

Now, THAT is some funny shit. (pun intended) I am so glad my dog is outside. Got some good stuff going on in here today. Making it difficult for me to focus on work. But then again, why would I want to do that?!?
None Given, I hope you feel better. Headaches blow.

Catfish said...

Maybe you should put them in little doggy slings, you know, to hold their junk in...
We can all get our picture taken together...
Bunch of hairy butts in thongs... hotness...

Anonymous Dog Owner said...

Doggie slings! Why haven't I thought of that??? Although, I'm not sure Yoda's 'stuff' would fit in a sling.....he's rather well endowed..... Plus the bitches probably wouldn't be able to stay away from them.....Sexy!