Thursday, May 10, 2007

He's 12 Part Deux

Am I turning into Kathy Lee Gifford? She used to talk incessantly about her children on Regis and Kathy Lee. Anyway, I had to share this gem.

Last night I decide my car needs a washin a'la drive through style. My son is ridin with me and he's non stop talking. Apparently girls like him now that he broke his arms. I told him that it wasn't a tactic I'd recommend repeating, but to roll with it. He even got two 8th grade girls to sign his casts.. Older women.

Anyway, I digress.... we are in the old Pathfinder (of which I am so grateful and thankful for as it has 165k miles on it and is still running). We pull up to the drive through car wash thingy and I put my money in. We roll in and close all the windows and get ready for the ride. As soon as we are good and stuck inside the vehicle, my son farts. Not just a little phhht but a big ol cheek slapper. And then he proceeds to giggle. Not only was it hot and humid in the car because we were in the car wash with all the windows ROLLED UP! But then his stinky ass has to let one rip. I was trying not to laugh because it really was disgusting, but I failed miserably. I was trying to be all stern and say Don't do that! That's rude! But hell if it wasn't funny.

Then he says.. and yes, I quote... "Mom, it stinks in here and my balls are all sweaty."

I lost it. I tell ya, boys.....

2 comments:

Catfish said...

HAHAHAAAAAA... Oh damn!!!
Let me see, I am going to count the number of times I said "balls" to my mom... 1... exactly 1...
Damn, the kid I am remembering is not this kid, is it??? So hard to believe...

WestCoastGold said...

The one and only.. he is growing up.. FAST. You'd be amazed at the things he says to me. I'm like DAMN! Filter that stuff kid!