Thursday, June 7, 2007

I have a feeling...

All this loving and missing and X's and O's going on between Kitten and None is giving me a funny feeling in my package... actually it is a fun feeling, but anyhow, I was thinking of this picture I seen once of them 2 in their swimsuits by the pool having fun and whenever I came across that picture I always imagined them rubbing lotion all over each other, and this was way back in the day when they both had big hair and then I got this soundtrack in my head, and so I thought I would share it with you all:

Scorpions - Still Loving You


p.s. I tried to find a picture of a Chinese guy with a ponytail with his shirt off and all oiled up but you would be amazed at the stuff that pops up when you try to google something like that... Oh, and I used his real name in a search and apparently he is a world class dance instructor here in Seattle... who knew...

1 comment:

ChinoMoreno said...

You guys have a picture of me in a bathing suit??? Hand it over! No one can ever see that. Do you have a shredder?
Love the Scorps, too, by the way. We saw them at the Gorge. They opened up for Motley Crue. Can you believe that??