Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Random stuff about me

Looks like fun. Here goes:

1. I hate the word "slacks."
2. Dark chocolate is my favorite.
3. I am stricken with horrible cheese cravings from time to time.
4. I hate shoes that have laces. They slow me down.
5. After all these years, if I catch an episode of "America's Funniest Home Videos," I have to sit down and watch it through to the end.
6. I hate messy environments, yet I am also a slob.
7. My hair means a great deal to me.
8. My perfect day would involve sleeping, reading, and general silence.
9. I can't manage any sort of polite conversation until I'm awake for at least an hour in the morning.
10. My favorite color is yellow.
11. If I died and became an animal in the next life, I would want to be one of those giant manta rays.
12. If Billy Idol wanted to marry me, I would say no, but I would french kiss him ONCE if it was OK with Catfish.
13. I'm madly in love with my daughters.
14. I'm still waiting for that life-altering religious experience. You know, the one with the flashes of lightning and singing angels and stuff.
15. I feel very proud of myself if I manage to get a home-cooked meal on the table for dinner that doesn't include pancakes or spaghetti or tacos.
16. Sometimes I surprise myself by how bossy I can be.
17. I will never roller skate again.
18. I absolutely hate shaving and usually have a winter coat until the first day of the year that it's hot enough to wear shorts. And I'm not even a hippie.
19. If I step on a crack in the sidewalk with my left foot, I HAVE to step on the next crack with my right foot, to make it even.
20. I miss watching the Teletubbies every day, like I used to a couple years ago with my girls.

5 comments:

WestCoastGold said...

Love this!

ChinoMoreno said...

I didn't look to see who wrote this because I wanted to see if I could guess. I was thinking that this could be anyone but not you. I didn't realize it was you until I got to #12!! You're not a slob, first off. And you're not a morning person? I did not know about the chocolate or the Funniest Home Videos. This has been very eye opening! How could I know you for this long and not know these things. You know what we both left off? The part about being Band Geeks!

ChinoMoreno said...

So, I got to thinkin'. #1....do you hate the noun or the verb? Cuz the verb is kinda cool.

Paula said...

The noun, as in, "You aren't allowed to wear jeans, but you can wear a nice pair of slacks."

ChinoMoreno said...

okay then. You are correct. It blows.